Copyright 2020. Bethany Presbyterian Church. All rights reserved.
Bethany Presbyterian Church
family, friendship, faith
Bulletins & Newsletters
May 21, 2023 Bulletin
May 14, 2023 Bulletin
May 7, 2023 Bulletin
April 30, 2023 Bulletin
The Bethany Gazette February-April 2023
The Bethany Gazette November/December 2022
- The Start Time for Morning Worship will change to 10 a.m. starting Sunday May 28th. This will remain the same until the Sunday after Labor Day.
- Orders for Pentecost Geraniums are now being accepted. The cost is $4 each and orders are due by next Sunday (May 21st). Orders and payment can be mailed to the church or placed in the offering plate. Click Here for a copy of the order form.
- We Are Updating our military appreciation bulletin board in the hallway by the Memorial Parlor. If you would like to add a name, please fill out a form on the back table and place it in the offering plate. Forms can also be filled out on the church website. We ask that all names be submitted by June 25th
- Sign Ups for 2023 Lay Leaders are still being accepted. You can now sign up for a full month or for a single week. If you would like to help out, sign up on the back bulletin board. Contact Pastor Denise with any questions.
- Flower and Bulletin Sponsorships for 2023 are being accepted. If you are interested, please sign up on the back bulletin board or click the link on the home page.
- Donations are still being accepted for the West End Food Pantry. Non-perishable food items can be placed in the baskets by the Blaine St. Entrance. The pantry continues to serve our community during these difficult times and all donations are appreciated.
- Sign up for the church email list, so you don't miss out on any news, information, and upcoming events. Our new email is firstname.lastname@example.org. Send us an email to be added to the list or fill out the form on the home page.